- Use power asst. joystick for rough alignment.
- Touch the center of the pupil on the display with your fingertip and the RC-5000 will automatically align and begin measurements.
- Press the R/L Icon on the display and the instrument will automatically move to and measure the other eye.
- Printing is automatic
- Move the joystick ring up/down and the instrument head moves up/down quickly.
- Move the joystick hand rest to the right/left or backward/forward and the instrument head moves to the right/left or backward/forward quickly.
- Rotate the joystick ring and the instrument head moves up/down slowly.
- Tilt the joystick and the instrument head moves in each direction slowly.
The chin rest can be moved by pushing the buttons on the front panel. No need to reach out to the chin rest for manual adjustments.
Normal Mode: Fogging is applied automatically for each measurement for more accurate results.
Quick Mode: Fogging is applied as needed for consecutive measurements.
IOL/CAT Mode: This mode is used to measure cataract or pseudophakic eyes.
- Short consecutive measurements and time provide reliable data.
- Measurements at ø 6.0mm (R = 8.0mm) as well as at ø 3.0mm give you enough information for contact lens fitting.
- Base curves of contact lenses are stored, categorized and suggested manufacturers are automatically printed.
Diameter Measurement of Cornea and Pupil
Measurement can be done easily by moving the two cursors on the display to the boundary of Cornea or Pupil.
This is useful for deciding the diameter of a contact lens and for other contact lens fitting practices.
- Various settings like changing modes can be done on the touch panel display.
- The wide viewed fixation target assures natural fixation to avoid accommodation of a patient's eye
- The quick thermal printer has shortened the total measurement time.
- Sphere: -25.00 to +22.00D ( VD=12.0mm)
- Cylinder: -10.00 to +10.00D (VD=12.00mm)
- Axis: 0 to 180 degree
- Minimum Pupil Dia.: ø 2.2mm
- Measurement Time: 0.2 sec.
- Range: 5.00mm to 11.00mm
- Corneal Refraction: 30.68D to 67.50D ( n = 1.3375)
- Corneal Astigmatism: 0D to 10D (n = 1.3375)
- Axis: 0 to 180 degree
- Measured Area: ø 3.0mm/ø 6.0mm ( at 8.0mm of Corneal Radius)
- Measurement Time: 0.1 sec.
PD Measurement: YES (50 to 86mm)
Diameter Measurement of Cornea and Pupil: 1.0 to 14.0mm
Chinrest: Power Chin Rest
Printer: High Speed Thermal Line Printer
Output Port: RS-232C
Power Requirements: AC 100V to 240V 50/60Hz 130VA
Height: 466mm or 18 inches
Width: 300mm or 12 inches
Depth: 493mm or 19 inches
Weight: 19Kg or 42 pounds